Welcome and thank you for choosing to be part of our community at REST, the Approach App and Web Platform developed under the EU Erasmus Programme Ref Number 2020-1-UK01-KA204-078975 by the Approach Consortia, a group of EU based organisations: European Learning Network (UK), BEST (Austria), Your Ideas Matter (Bulgaria) and International School of Entrepreneurship (Netherlands) (collectively referred to as “company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). The Approach App REST and the Web Platform is an innovative resource to help educators, trainers and others in the field of education and training with resilience and emotional management issues.
By accessing or using any part of our web site or the app, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the REST Website or App. If these terms and conditions are considered as an offer by REST, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website or the App is available only to individuals who are at least 18+ years old and within the education and training field. If there are any terms in this Agreement that you do not agree with, please immediately discontinue use of our website, our app and our services.
Additionally, by accessing or using any part of our web site or the app, you agree that our service and product is available as an additional resource of education and training with resilience and emotional management issues. Neither does the website or the app, or the Approach Consortia claim, directly or indirectly that the information contained on the website or the App is an alternative to psychological or professional treatment of emotional management issues. The information is purely a tool to assist educators and trainers in further research and develop their understanding about resilience and emotional management issues and possibly help during their training by learning from resources collated and collected on the website and the app and interacting with fellow peers and colleagues in the same field.
Further, any link(s) to other websites provided by the REST App and website are included for convenience only and The Approach Consortium nor partner organisation nor Talking Seeds accepts any responsibility or liability for the content of any third party linked website(s).
The Approach consortium, while providing resilience and emotional management material in good faith has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website or the REST App, and cannot therefore, be held responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website and/or the REST App, Approach does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You, the user, are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The App and/or Website may contain, due to third party cookies, advertisements and other third-party publications and practices content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The App and/or Website may also contain material that violates the privacy rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Approach consortium disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website or the App, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Your REST App and Website Account and ID: When you, the user create an account on our App or website, you are fully responsible for maintaining the security of your account. If you create a blog/post on the REST App or website you agree to take full responsibility for all actions undertaken by you in relation to the usage of the App and website. You, the user are also further responsible for the accuracy (to the best of your knowledge and ability) of your blog/posts on REST app and website and also for the accuracy of the materials posted in places such as the discussion panel.
- You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others. Approach REST consortium may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause liability to the Approach REST consortium or the partner organisations. You must immediately notify Approach REST of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Approach REST consortium will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of your activity on our app or website as a result of such acts of omissions.
- Responsibility of APP and Website Visitors. The Approach consortium, while providing resilience and emotional management material in good faith has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website or the REST App, and cannot therefore be held responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website and/or the REST App, Approach does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain, due to third party cookies, advertisements and other third-party publications and practices content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Approach consortium disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website and/or the REST app, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Intellectual Property (IP). This Agreement does not transfer from Approach REST to you any Approach REST or Approach REST partners individually or collectively as a consortium or third-party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Approach REST. All partner and 3rd party IP will remain with such organisations. Approach REST, approachrest.eu, the approachrest logo, designs, methodology and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with approachrest.eu, or the App and/or Website are copyrights, trademarks or registered trademarks of Approach REST or approach REST consortium, licensors, partners or other providers. Other 3rd party trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the App and/or the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the App and/or the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Approach REST or third-party IP and/or copyrights and/or trademarks.
- Advertisements. Approach REST and its consortium reserves the right to display advertisements from the consortium and/or the Approach REST partners or 3rd party (e.g., google and so forth) on your blog/post unless you have purchased an appropriate ad-free account. You, the user, must take appropriate steps and precautions if you wish to have an ad-free usage of our REST app and/or website.
- Attribution. Approach REST consortium and/or its partners, individually or collectively, reserve the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at approachrest.eu,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog/post footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product or service (e.g. theme) from one of our partners (mentioned above in paragraph one), you agree to that partner's terms and conditions of service. You can opt out of their T&Cs of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Changes. Approach REST consortium and/or its partners, individually or collectively, reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the App and/or Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Approach REST and its consortium may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the App and/or Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Approach REST and its consortium may terminate your access to all or any part of the App and/or Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your approachrest.eu account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the App and/or Website. You may also delete your approachrest.eu account at any time that suits your needs. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The REST App and/or Website is provided "as is". Approach REST and its consortium and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Approach REST and its consortium nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the App and/or Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the App and/or the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Approach REST consortium and/or its partners individually or collectively, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Approach REST consortium, its partners, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the REST App and/or the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Approach REST and its consortium and you, the user, concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Approach REST and its consortium, or by the posting by Approach REST and its consortium of a revised version. This Agreement, and, any access to or use of the REST App and/or the Website will be governed by the laws of England, United Kingdom, and the proper venue for any disputes (if any) arising out of or relating to any of the same shall be finally settled in accordance with the Arbitration Act 1996 and in an English Court.
- Approach REST is a project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. The European Commission's support for the production of this Approach online tool does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Please note, this is not comprehensive mental health resource, it is a general guide to assist in the development of resilience and emotional well-being to educators, trainers and others interested in the subject matter.
Neither the Approach Consortium nor the European Commission nor any third parties who may provide information for this Approach online tool for dissemination purposes shall have any responsibility for or be liable in respect of the content or the accuracy of the information so provided, or for any errors or omissions therein, nor for the consequences of any actions taken or not taken as a result of this information.
The Approach online tool does not provide quality control of external links; the inclusion of any named entity or any other name within the online tool should not be construed as a recommendation of that organisation or individual.
Reasonable efforts have been made at the time of publishing this online tool to examine the contents of each organisation and publication(s) linked to on this App and Website, but no responsibility is taken for the contents contained on such links.
The Approach consortium reserves the right to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided herein at any time, but shall not be responsible for or liable in respect of any such revisions, amendments, alterations or deletions